Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby's Moving!

I am pretty sure I have been feeling my little baby move. Within the last couple of days the feeling has gotten more intense. It's like a feeling I have never had before and hard to describe. It's really faint and makes me question if it is just gas or hunger pains. Every time it happens, I think "Is that the baby or just my belly?". A couple of days ago I felt something but then nothing else so wasn't sure what it was. Today, though, it has been pretty constant. I would best describe it as a fish swimming.

It almost makes me laugh! It's unbelievable that there is this being growing inside of me. The feeling is so new that it is hard to ignore. I wonder what the little thing is up to.. somersaults or kicks or just tapping me to say hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment