Thursday, March 31, 2011

15 weeks 3 days

Ha! Right after my last post, I started throwing up again on a daily basis. Ugghh! It was like clock work, every day at 10am I would be sick. Thankfully, though, I have been feeling very well that last couple of days. Eating frequent, small snacks throughout the entire day seems to help a lot. My headaches have also subsided. I am so grateful that things are starting to look up!

I bought some of my first maternity clothes last weekend! I bought a new pair of jeans that are super comfy. I had trouble, though, finding maternity clothes at the mall. My friend Rachel and I are planning to do some more shopping this coming Saturday. She has a few more ideas of where to shop than I do.

I also went to my first prenatal yoga class this. I signed up for 6 classes over 6 weeks at the hospital. I felt much more relaxed after the class and had the best night's sleep in a long time (didn't wake up til 5:30am to pee!). The class very low-impact but felt really good to stretch all my muscles. I do, however, feel as though I need to be doing some sort of higher-impact exercise that keeps up my strength. I'm going to try to other prenatal yoga classes to see how those go as well. One of the really cool things about the class was that it was a room full of pregnant women!

I have my next prenatal doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Looking forward to making sure everything is going okay!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the persisting morning sickness Bridget :(. That sucks! I think shopping is a well-deserved treat--just make sure you buy something gender neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I am glad, though, that the morning sickness only happens in the morning rather than all day as it used to. I will definitely buy something gender neutral. :)

    ReplyDelete